Sunday, July 19

No more sucky long fringy ! :D

Current Mood
Current Music Linkin Park - New Divide

Went piano lesson in the morninq as usual laaaas -.-
nth to blog about today ! X:

Yesterday !
Went Bugis&Marina with bestiee laaaaaaaaas !! ._.
andd found out that bestie's waist size is THIRTY-ONE sehhs manxzxz ! ^^
*drools X:

DID NOT eat the whole day except for two desserts&bits bcuz im "sick" laaas . zzz
misses bestie alot now !!

Went to the same hair salon to cut my frinqe 2 days ago ! ~_~
Have been their loyal customer for years liiaos siiiaaa !! hehehees ! :D
they superly friendly laa ! keep talking to me onee X:
it is not like they cut hair rawks laaaaas, budden, ...
go there got "qinq qie gan" lorrrs ~
as in, i just feel like going there laaas -.- LOLL
a FEELING LA OK ! X.X

the hairdresser said that i have really slim down ! O:
and my face is not as round lerrs !
like i have not been eating well like that x.x
haiss ........

aniwayss ,
lonq fringy looks really sucky on mee laaaas ! ~
now it's banqs but mine special, a lil slant + a lil thinner :P
cuz she says if too horizontal will make my face even rounder X:
so she "edit" a lil bit X: hees ! ~

Previews (dont mind my expression X:)



Last week watched Ice Age 3: Dawn Of The Dinosaurs in 3-D at vivo with KanqLin O:
i Loveeee it ! it's nice ! budden transformers still better :PPP
wakakkaaas ~

Anyways,
HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY AGAIN KANGLIN !!

hehehehees !

Cannot believe my mother using my facebook to play happyville, barnbuddy & whatever farm things laaas -.-
If you guys see me playing lame games like farming or pet society in facebook it's not me okayys ~
x.x

tears rolled down my eyes this morninq,
idk whyyie at first ..
super emo this morninqq ..
andd dhenns someone asked me the date today,
i realise ..
it is ..
19 July ..
many thoughts&wonders came into my mind,
idk if i should be happy or sad about day 19 .
hais ...

Bestie cares more for his manga then me T.T
* sobbs *
unloved lil ying yi gonna cry again soon *waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahs!!* T.T

No appetite again today !
not gonna eat dinner oso later !
T.T

but feels like eating hot BAK KUT TEHHHH !! T.T
hais !

i've been PLURKING these few DAYS !
been updating more on Plurk than bloq so do check me out there !! ^^
i miss you ..

No comments: