Monday, July 6

Bought spects . ):

Current Mood
Current Music We Made You

Today superly tiredd laa cannss ! )):
everyday like owl like dhat ! X:

woke up at 7 uhh go fer piano lesson AS USUAL -.-
borinqq ~ ..
kena piano cher scoldinq AS USUAL -.-
*yawnns D:

went IMM after dhat .
ate cheesecake&beeflasagne .
&& got myself a pair of spectacles -.-

ohmygawdd !!
L from 200 to 275 laa !!
R still 200 X:
bought a brown full frame one i tink X:

i tink i got to wear spects out lerr laa ..
cannot insist not to wear lerr )):
sobbs ..
wannna cryyy lerrs T.T
*boohoohooo ~

now head spinninq inside lurhhs !
not enuff slp !
SOMEONE FORCE ME SLEEP EARLY CANNNNS !
FOOOOOOORCE ME IN WADEVA METHOD LA !!!
I'LL BE DAM GRATEFUL LAA ! :D


lmaos :/

click if you are bored X: (no any offence down here :P)


LMAOS !!
wtff !!
2dae i learn SOMETHING from my fwen,
Randomly add people in facebook .
i added like 5 guys 2 females .
OMFG LAAAA
i feel sho retarded&dumb cannns !
the responses X:

OMGGGGG LAAAAAS !
i'd never gonna anyhow add le X:
sho superly dumb laaaaaaas !
dhenns i see liiao now dun wanna reply them le X:
awkward -.-

zzzzzz !!
gonna shower soon !
missinq alot people now ! :D

I am very contented now. Friends are supporting me && didn't let me fall ! i feel the love ! Thanks all ! Really appreciate it la ! You guys RAWKS :D `xoxo

[continuee..]

It's 2.45 a.m now !
im sick&tired of sleepin at 3pm !
hate my sleeping late lifestyle ! )):

Since computer is my distraction to going to bed,
From tml onwards, i will off com at 10pm !
I WILL DO IT & I MUST!!
Must drop that bad habit of sleeping late !

For my parents,
for my sister,
for my friends,
for my darlings&gans,

Me, yingyi will sleep early from 6 July onwards !
  • shower&eat before 9pm
  • off computer at 10pm
This would mean low uptime of my msn online status .
)):
Miss Me? Couldn't chat on msn & wanna contact Me? SMS ME alright ! :D

If you are really my friend, FORCE ME TO SLEEP LAAAS x:
Off to bed ! :/

No comments: