Monday, July 13

Didn't late for lesson ! :D

Current Mood
Current Music [None]

In BS class now ! ._.

Cher now going through test paper :P
Not revealing my test result ! hehehheheees !!

iie finally NO late for my class LEHHYS MANXZXZ !! :D
omggg !! ~
*good job YING YI !! :D
*-pat-pat-*
Mr Lim looked at me && smile just now sehhs manxzxz !!
*bigbig grin* :DD
HEHEHEHEEEES !

i am STILL wearing my sis's SLIPPERS LAAAS !!
4 sizes bigger than mine CANNNS !
ii scare i wear till like duck, or like that flippers that are used for diving sia LMAOS :X
Blehhhs !! :P

MY MAIDDDDD !! T.T
went back to her hometown for few weeks laaa !
mom&dad working till late night !
does this mean that me&sis gotta do all the chores ? O:
iie think sis gonna be doing most of the work because i end school at 6pm ~_~
Poor sister.. JIIAYOUUS OKAY ! :D
lovesya ! ~ :P

MY FRINGEEEEEEE !!
it's vehhhh lonqqq laaaaaaaaas !!
idk if i wanna continue continue growing my fringe && side it (seems sho lmaotic X:)
or cut it short again && look like a lil girl LOLLLS
idk laaaas~ mayb wait few more days dhenns decide bahhs ! :/

Last week had watched Duplicity&&Transformers2 !
Duplicity is okay only, i do not think many youngsters would like it ~ :/
went with darlinq-bestie ! {:

hees ! LOVE Transformers alot laaaa cannns ! (L)
:D
i love i love i love i lovee it veh muchhh laaaas !!! :D
It's coool lorrs ! even random machines also can transformed manxz x.x
Bestie was veh feeling cold while watching it,
&& was hugging on my right arm till iie ytd cramp until cant play my piano well :/

Forqet tuhh brinq mahh earrinqs tuhh school todayy laas ! X:
feels weirdd laa dheyys ~ :/

haiss .. cant go back home late till my maid comes back because mom told me to go straight home immediately to take care of sister D:
*-sobs-sobs-*

Sometimes, i really really ask myself .
I admit i am a person who really likes to look at cute guys, especially with banqs .
but do i really go for looks when looking for a bf ?
my answer is a definite no && i am super sure of it !

hehehees ! till now oso have not finish downloading bestie's mangas X:
iie kip delaying hehhee :P
Currently i like Change123 LOL X:
It's kinda pervertic at the beginning budden, but its nice {:
i think i like it because i love fighting scenes alot dhat's whyyie bahs lol ?
reminds me of Samurai Deeper Kyo ! X: (L)(L)
hehehehees !! ~

lame things :



No comments: