Friday, July 24

I desperately need plenty of sleep . exhausted ):

Current Mood
Current Music [Verynoisyhere]

Currently in Canteen(II) now ._.

Superly tired & moody now .
Skipped lunch as usual but this time i have got my reasons .


  1. No appetite
  2. Feels like vomiting when i see food
  3. Finished using my pocket money for this and next week (went shopping & keep spending because very depressed)
Even if i got money in my savings, i do not want to use them because i really got no appetite to eat anything
Did not sleep well late night, was busy doing my school works but still could not manage to finish it .

i think that i have waste enough of time .
i should get things started now, though it is a little too late .
but i will try as much as i can to be responsible of the things that i am responsible of .

this week has been a gloomy week for me .
nehmindds .

thanks a million to all that tried to make me happy ((:
i know who you are!

the next BIG assignments i need to do is FP laaas .
cause me a lot headache -.-
i also want to watch harry potter, but when i think of my exams, i hesitated .
*sighs*

huiqin is kind of not feeling well today .
almost hit the fever level .
get well soon alrights (:

Jy: YOO YY AKA THCAKEE :}!
Me: HELLLOS ! :D
milk: lahlahlah~~ 1st dae noe me?
Me: lols no comments ..
Harryy: haha . but you didn fufill it :X
Me: LOLS, i broke my own promise )): haiss ..
D: cheer up, you can be assured that in the shadows, there will be others who care for you
Me: based on the way you comment, i know who are you x.x thanks anyways (: Greatly appreciated {:
tlz: tag : )
Me: thankyouu ! ^^
Harryy: cheer up , lol , worst then my post sia ):
Me: thankyouu harry potter {: you cheer up too !
jon: i don know u add me as ur fan in plurk?? i was shocked by u!!
Me: Ohhs ~ but why you say you seen me before in school last year ? O:
milk: walaos eh i not human meh. I LOVE YOU FROM MY BTM OF MY HEART I NEED YOU
milk: hahas. dun ever emo infront of milk-sama again! HOHOHOHO
Me: err.. thanks (:
yunchao: hello
yunchao: i love you. im from nyp DE0902
yunchao: COME FIND ME tyc_rh@hotmail.com
yunchao: come visit me i'll do connfession for u
yunchao: x3x3x3x3x3x3x3x3x3x3x3x3x3x3x3
Me: lmaos -.- bullshits .
Jeremiah: Helloooo yingyi. How are u?
Me: Hellos ! :D - im finee tq ! ^^
milk: a tag a day wont distant us away~~ XD
Jy: Hohos, come kacau yi xia. Anyways, -pokes- tag your it :}
Me: Lmaos ! thankyouu ^^
andy: hey don hate yrself ur not the cause of everything (:
Me: hope so .. thanks anyways {:
TONY: done~ xD
TONY: lalalala hehee jiayou ! xD
Me: lol thanks ~ & i will (:




- i still love transformers X:

No comments: