Monday, July 6

Chat with a weird old man ._.

Current Mood
Current Music [None]

i had installed everything back into my laptop ! YAYS !
iie still greedy asked for more extra things to be installed, hehhees

had a "heart-to-heart" talk with a wise OLD man today . O:
He was just a stranger, but what he said were quite meaningful .

He asked what would i want to be .
i replied don't know, i didn't even choose this course out of my passion .
i simply have no idea what i want to be .
He asked what choices was it, i said it was the fifth, and told him what courses other i had chosen .

Then talked about my family .
and he wants me to do him a favor, that is to hug my mom .
i told him it is a superly very embarrassing thing to do .
then i added,
i know it very well, deep inside my heart, that my parents dote && love me very much .
i really feel absolute bad about my nonchalant attitude towards them, even though i love them too .
it is rather awkward && embarrass for me to them " i love you" or even a simple hug .
Then he said, since you can hug you bf, why cant you hug your mom who know && live with you for more than 16 years ?
)):

I also told him about my bad habit of sleeping at 3am .
Then he wants me to do another favor, that is to sleep early .. at most around 12am .
He said i shouldn't be doing this and explain about the liver functions thingy .
He said i will also get older faster and pointed out my big dark eye circles .
"You are an attractive person, and at your age now, you should be sleeping early ."

Then he talks about my addicts .
&& tells me about his friends' cases after having too much of drugs such as ice and ecstasy .
We also talk about some relationship stuffs, taught me how make my own signature, my future(how am i going to support my parents)
And many other things ..

He is rather old, around 54, but he look like he is in his 40s .
Quite a healthy old man .
Though he just a stranger (we talked as i was waiting for my longlong installations), what he said to me makes a lot of sense && i've already regard him as a friend .
But he also seems so .. "hypnotizing" my mind .
Nevertheless, i am sure i have a better view on life .
hees !
I think it's just all about fate that we can chat with each other !

It's 7July tomorrow,
i do not know if i should wish him .
probably not, for he must be hating me && trying to avoid me a lot .
i hope to pass him something, but he did say that he doesn't want to owe me anything .
alrights . rejected indirectly .
His attitude was like ... wanna cut every single ties with me .
i really do not wanna bother him && don't wanna wish him,
but deep right down my heart, i wanted to say a simple "happy birthday" to him .
i think if i say it, it would be a bad birthday for him ..
so, maybe i shouldn't talk to him, but i'll just wish him in my heart ..


Currently i am downloading manga for my bestie !
Andd will be sleeping soon ! * i think i have broken a promise for myself to sleep at 10 today X: (review previous post)
heees, but at least i have made improvement alrights !

Chynna went back home during lunch time .
GET WLL SOON CHYNNA !

Though they don't know my blog hees , i still wanna say ..

I love you mom & dad !

hees ! meetinq up wid darlinq-bestie tomorrow ! :D
omq . i think i am so gonna look fkinq weird with that T-shirt he gave :/

missing a lot people now ! :D

No comments: