Wednesday, July 1

Hate you for lying to me all along . x/3

The most memorable sms from him .
30 Jun 2009 @ 10.30pm
"I got something to confess... I lied about having 2 ex. I got 11.. Sorry for lying.. And out if the 11 only 2 i really put in real love.. [blahblah]"
After these 5 months of relationship, he showed up his true colours .

Thou i replied its okay .
i am really not .
I am feeling sense of betrayal .
Only did we break up, he then confessed .
I am just being kind by replying "its okay" .
but,
does it mean that if i did not break with him, he would not have told me and continue lying to me as we move on ?
the answer seems a confident yes to me .

He told me a number of lies, i am fine with it and forgave him .
but there are two major ones,
He lied about his real academic situation .
telling me RP ended up part-time in ITE .
i do not mind him studying in wherever place .
as long as he told me the truth, and not lying to me .
i forgave him for this lie, but up next is his ex lies .

Will there be anymore lies coming out from him ?
Maybe he could have more exs, but does not want to admit to minimize the impact ?
who knows .

I could not tolerate anymore of his lies and anything about him .

He looks like some idiot playboy to me now .
I am very hurt, depressed and despair .
He is just making me to feel that all guys are the same .
no, i should not think that way .
no, i should not think that way .

True love has never ever been in my dictionary before .
It never exist at all .
He proved my hypothesis .
He proved my belief .

He said in one of his smses[20 Jun-day after we broke],
I just wanna say this... yingyi.. U've been the first girl that touches my heart .. I wont be able to forget about u.. I will wait fer you ..
BULLSHITS !

He said there he has two exs that he really loved . (top of the post)
Why is he contradicting himself ?
Lies made him that way ?

It is not like i break with him and cannot forget him or keep reminiscing about him .
It all about feeling of betrayal and being lied on .
which makes me feel like i am being played on .
It is not a good feeling at all .
I always thought he was such a good and caring guy, but i was so wrong .
He is like, if we did not break, he will continue to lie on to me .
and make me feel as if i am still living in my wonder land .
The land of wonders and hopes .

I am so dumb to even buy birthday presents for him .
He is not even worth my 40bucks birthday presents .
Not even the cost of that movie ticket which i treated him two weeks ago .

He is a con-man .

I do not like the fact that my boyfriend has many ex .
To me, once a playboy, will always be a playboy.
As a saying goes,
a leopard would never change it's spots
They will NEVER settle down, TRUST ME !
He did not tell me the fact just to keep me by his side .
He lied just to continue playing with me .
He is sinned by his selfishness and lies .
No one loves to be lied .
He has hurt me, deep lots .

He will not be forgiven . x/3
forever ..

No comments: