Monday, March 26

Since young, even when i started learning how to walk, I've been not sleeping at proper timing.
I could ton overnights, or wake up in wee hours disturbing my parents, my mom told me.
I am already an owl, a night-person.

Teenage time, I was gaming, stoning and having phone conferencing with others till late nights.
Young adults, gaming, stoning and assignments.

For all my 19+ years, I've never have a minimum 7 days subsequent days of proper sleep.

So, for the sake of myself and R

With the damaging 19+ years of dark eyes circles to myself,

I will and MUST cease the puffiness, and lessen the color of my circles.
Dont have to be perfect color as the rest of my skin,

The ultimate aim is to Lessen and cease the color of my dark eye rings.

I do not wish to buy products because seriously, I dont think it will work.

So i Googled and gathered from different sources of remedies.

Home remedies

Remedy 1: Sufficient sleep (7 to 9 hrs) - will sleep @ 10-11

Remedy 2: Plenty of fresh fruits and vegetable, especially brightly colored ones.
- lack of vitamin K (or get products), B12 or inadequate antioxidants

Remedy 3: Drink sufficient water (8-10 glasses)
- I gotta admit I don't even drink a glass per day. (dislike since young but will do it)

Remedy 4: Grate or mash washed raw potatoes and slice thick cucumber - 10 to 15mins
- Gotta go market ._.

Remedy 5: Cooled tea bags (Drink and ltr reuse by cooling overnight in fridge, prefer chamomile)

Remedy 6: Don't drink too many fluids before bedtime for it increase puffiness

Remedy 7: Frozen Spoon / cooled washcloth (Reduce puffiness)

Remedy 8: Reduce salt intake

Remedy 9: Invest in products - Not gonna do this.

=D

yeaa ~ I will do it and prolly.. take pictures every month to see improvements?
hees !

YOSHHHHHHHHIES YY !
GAMBATTEHHS OHHS ! ^-^

No comments: