Tuesday, March 20

I being lame and killing time so write comments

Saw a post somewhr so imma comment here..

高貴的女人 看她的內衣。
Me has no lingerie collections. They are all normal solid-coloured ones.
Furthermore, appealing and those to my likings ones are really expensive for me to buy.
(I see no reasons at this age now to buy)
∴ I guess I'm normal.

精緻的女人 看她的指甲。
Imma pianist and i dont like my nails to be long for hygiene purposes.
I dont wanna trap dirt inside for health concerns.
Dont have particular like/dislike towards medicure. Feel neutral.
∴ I guess ... I'm still normal ? LOL

性感的女人 看她的香水。
Hmm .. unless special occasions or when I'm "available and ready", if not I won't put on perfumes.
On normal days, the "perfume" I would apply is Rexona anti-perspiration only.
∴ I guess I'm still normal

氣質的女人 看她的手錶。
I can't judge myself on this yet cuz I haven't found the watch that is to my liking or suit my appearance.
∴ Null

拜金的女人 看她的包包。
Hmm .. i seldom buy bags. And my bags are normal.
∴ Normal bahh ..

可愛的女人 看她的朋友。
Hmmmmm this damn tricky ..
Friends at my age .. some dont see things the same way as me, some I cannot understand.. too many diff types
so.... ~ .________.
idk how to judge this LOL
∴ Null

感性的女人 看她的文章。
If I were to choose the only ONE that I would write on: expository, persuasive, analytical, argumentative
I would choose argumentative.
Because I would have to research and use factual sustenance to support my statements of both the agree and disagree one.
And then reasoned both sides out with EEE, pros and cons.
I cannot persuade, I cant write a imaginative story. I can analysis, but I am not good in forecasting.

Hmmmmmmm ..

∴ Null cuz idk how judge this LOL

賢惠的女人 看她的拿手菜。
THIS ONE damn easyyyyyyyyyyy !
I cant even make a proper half-boiled egg and dont even know how use rice cooker.
∴  Enuff said, i failed.

浪漫的女人 看她的睡衣。
I find tanktop/ t-shirt and homely shorts damn cute and comfortable for me alr. Pajamas are fine too.
Never tried night gowns before..
∴ Null LOLL

小資的女人 看她的化妝包。
Never put on thick makeups before. Seldom bring makeup bag out so..
To me, I'm naturally beautiful and adorable in my own ways already.
Enuff said.

內涵的女人 看她的父母
My parents taught me well.
Enuff said.

LOLLLLLL k i'm jus killing my time ~
but overall , I think im still too young to judge my own because of many factors.
Only if i would shop and have the money to spend on the actual things that i really wanted for myself, then see agn ba ~

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

No comments: