Tuesday, October 18

Can (----) show what kind of person he/she is ?

Can Facebook profile show what kind of person he/she is ?

People may showcase their better and attractive pictures, better traits and personality information and recalibrate on their replies and posts to make themselves appear ideal. Does it mean the person is trying to be a perfectionist or someone who is cautious and dont wanna reveal much of his trueself?

When a person share every single views and experiences she has and then complains and attacks virtually on another person, does it mean she is a bitch, narrow-minded, immature or just that she cannot stand being hurt by another person and have no other places to vent?

When I placed my most of my information in my profile, pictures and everything does it mean im stupid, seeking attentions, trying to lure more friends or does it mean that i wanna flaunt how happy i am?

When i talk so freely and added alot of emoticons to brighten up my replies, does that mean im over-friendly, acting cute, trying to seek attentions, showing my enuthsiasms in the topics or trying hard to make the convo going?

I wonder how does my facebook profile tells others what kind of person I am ~ hmm...

i guess the sequence should be like this.. (from a stranger POV)
hmmmmmmmmm..........

adorable and cute XMM
innocent and sweet
long hair (ROFLLLLL)
lively
no emo post = lesser emotions probs from me to handle
likes cute thing = easy satisfied jus by giving cute things to me
girly
typical girl
proactive in giving attentions to ppl, can entertain me alr (apparantly im a non-chalant person)
overly-friendly
immature ( for i didnt post mature and sensible things)
nice person to be friend with (or rather, another collection to yur xmm friendlist)
camwhore (obviously im not)
how i wish my friends know that i have a friend like her
*then wondering if she how old or has suitable age to be with

then..
after that, when they looked at my tagged pictures..

Oooooooo.. so this is how she looks like without makeups.. hmmmmm.... o....
wow, gamer girl sia .. can play with her (but i hope she is my oppo and get thrashed by me)
this girl cfm online and play most of the time
got another 'com'panionship for me alr
hmm looks so normal girl lor
still can be friends nevertheless
hope she is another person to give me love and attentions lor
why she keeps act cute, i wan see a mature sexy side

k la, nbms, jus add only.. *add friend
then i accept
then he/she would ignore and forget such facebook friend like me le

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
i guess it probably would go like this...
idk x; hehheheheheheees
i think i read/watch too much comics, manga, animes and cartoons le
:|

jus being random for the sake of boredness..

- Next -

Can music instrument show what kind of person he/she is ?

playing a piano, harp or classical guita = emotional, sentimental and loving ?
playing a double bass or saxophone  = down-on-earth and independent ?
etcetc

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
im still me ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
i have my own past, experiences, background, horoscope, mindset, environment, people which shapes me

kk i getting more random alr.. hmmm



Can games show what kind of person he/she is ?

yesssssssssssss definitely ! but i dunno how to explain.. there are lots of games from offline - online, single player to multiplayer and different genres so... ....
idk how explain ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL


to be continued.. or nt?
gimmie more words to talk abt ! >_<

No comments: