Tuesday, October 18

A Bear Hug ( RAWR means I love you in .. bear? ) -

Let me hold you.
Let me keep you warm.
Let me embrace you.
Let me keep you from harm.

(I wanna feel you
I wanna melt your heart
I wanna keep you close to me
And protect you from any dangers) -

I'll fiercely fight.
I'll give my all.
I'll claw and bite.
I'll tear and maul.

(I will rage
But never will I quit
I will engage in fights
And make sure they die) -

Like a grizzly bear
Like a tiger, wild
Like a diamond, rare
Like a kid who smiled.

(I am a werewolf
Roaming in jungle
Relate me to an unicorn
that shines brightly in darkness) -

Let me keep you from harm.
Let me embrace you.
Let me keep you warm.
Let me hold you

(I want to protect you
I want to feel your warmth
I want to shelter you
and keep you by my side) -

In a warm, safe bear hug.

(As I embraced you tightly in sauna) -

Poem by Chuck Keller
( ) - : denotes rephrased by xiiaoYY

hhehehhehehheheees !!! >_<

` trying not to link to LoL, but make reader feels so LoL & 'lol' :3
heees !

No comments: