Saturday, October 15

Banner changed !

I've always wanted to change my blog "banner" in which previously was made dedicated to someone

for backgrd, i find it quite.. pleasing to the eyes so i didnt really wanna change.
with my current blog backgrd, of course my banner image shouldnt have backgrd to it thus i used png format

i think pink font suits my backgrd.

i like old classic songs, so jus input few phrases from one of my songs
and added a pink rose cuz i find it too plain :\
i had trouble finding suitable font type cuz i've dl-ed too many fonts :3

hope i did bring out a simple, gentle yet romantic feeling ..

then i looked @ the overview.... i said to myself..

fuck -.- my blog cfm signals to my readers that i am a person who is craving for love or someone alr
toooooooo much of.... "something" that i cant figure what wad issit ROFLLLLL ZZZ -.-

hmm... i think i should try writing "essays" instead of being lazy and input pictures alr
budden... my life kind of standard.. nth to write abt manxzxzxzxz

>:


I really, really like the idea of people whom i love give me "cozy" things such as jacket, sweater or something that can keep me by my side to keep me warm ~

someday... hopefully in this month... i'll take... pics of ... ROFLLLLLLL

so many people dont understand me, so many people trying to get near me
as well as so many people trying to hurt me

at least for now, i know my heart is kept somewhere safe ^_^
been learning new things and experiences recently

.....

for all the things that i've been through... i know who are the ones watching and looking out for me..
(:

horrible.

1 comment:

Banner Printing said...

Yes I agree the value of Banner printing. Nice to ready the posting keep it up. I share to this website to my friend