Friday, October 10


WOOOHOOO!
TODAY MY BIRTHDAY SEHH MAISIAOSIAOO EHH!! :D
Of course i happie luhhs!! (:
at 12am received smses and fone calls MAN HAHAHAAA!
i bet all of them were holding their fones & were waiting fer the time to reach 12 LOR~
hahahaas sho funny lo =x
real big thanks to those who stay up late just to wish me la!!! :D
1St sms was from andy and jiahe lol followed by a call from yuebao
yuping and shifu smsed and thought tat they were the 1st hahaaa!!! ROFL
lol =x=x awwws sho fArniie lOrrs~
but its ok luhhs!! as long as got wish me i dam happie liiaos :D
hehees!! x)
zx didi wished me at 1111am and even "sing" bdae song in his blog!!
lmaos =/
most people was like FINALLY ITS YOUR TURN LE LaHH! u slow poke!!
)):
HAHAHAAS! XD
waddeva luhhs! ;)
now i nida go shower before going out lOL hehe!
i pon focus SEHH HAHAHAAAAS!! =x
THANKS ALL FOR WISHING ME IN SCHOOL AND ALL THE PREZZIES!! :D
heheeeeee ^^

my class today sang a very "nice" bdae song fer meh sehh zzzz
lol but its ok! made me luff thou hahaaas!!
in chinese class, chi lao shi gave every a lollipop but gave 1 xtra to me sEhhhs! hehEeS!
Den ltr they sang bdae song, even those whom i dont noe oso sang sehh!!!
hees super touched LORRS!! maisiaosiao~


Later in the nite nida attend graduation ceremony sia HAISS!!!!
i feel as if i will be spending my bdae in school whole dae lo LOL!! ):
wadeva =x
-------------------------------------------------------------
bACK from my grad nite! :D
SUPER HAPPIE LUHHS and longgg story worr!
let starts from when i got out of my house after coming bak from school,
waited for bus to JE tuhh meet yuping,
She sae wanna celebrate and accompany me sehh,
so touched!!! T_T
okays,
den i waited fer her at interchange.
a sms came asking if i was in je.
"you looked so emo. Haha. Happy birthday yy. Can have sex le! Haha."
lol!! ltr still nida go school of course emo la!
wan celebrate bdae oso cant celebrate properly la!!! ZZZZ
she reach interchange not long den i forget to bring my cards. LOL
den she follow me bak home & i took my cards and we went IMM.
she treat me lunch & we bought alot things sehh! LMAOS =x
den went over to JP and buy a dress lmaos =x
we did all things from 230 till ard 557.
and i went bak home to change my shoes and drop my things hurridly.
i rush out of my house at 6.03
just as i almost reached the bus stop,
i saw the bus went le but i tried my luck and flag the bus 198.
& dhe bus stopped (:
i knew yuping was at bus stop waiting fer me den as i flagged, i call yp's name.
the place i was standing wasnt anywhr in the bus stop so she didnt see me.
dhe bus was slowed down and i shout her name loudly.
i see her like totally stunned and shocked by me when i called her to get into the bus lol
she stunned and dint noe wad to do for a short while
her expression was funny lol. cant forget it LORRS LMAOS =x
the bus driver gave an stupid look at yuping lo LOL
we rush just as we alighted from the bus bcuz we're late.
then when reach school, the back of my feet bleeds cuz of the new shoes
i wash my feet and it hurt alot.
lucky fer gwen's plasters if not i will kip bleeding till ceremony over lo lol.
Today alot ppl wish me happi birthday so happi lol
when it my turn to go up on stage, [?]
mr sia wish me happi bdae & shook hands wid me lo lol
when school song was played, every1 was shouting instead of singing lo
it was a nice feeling, even i shouted too (:
after tat class sang surprise bdae song to me.
LOL this time the song was VERY VERY LOUD!!
mayb cuz every1 was happi or realli wanna wish me or cuz it grad nite
i dont know but i like it hahaaas



lmaos =x
Thanks all for the wishes and presents luhhs :D
i realli realli appreciate it!!
thou 2dae cant realli celebrate much but i'd enjoyed myself very much!! (:
Speciial thanks to yuping~ :D
heheees

No comments: