Sunday, October 5

After my piano lesson, i went to a shop to collect my mum's pot of plant.
The uncle had no more stock ytd so my mum book it lo.
I told the uncle im collecting the plant(conversation in chinese) then the uncle say wad plant.
Seems like he had forgetten and i dint bring my hp wid me.
i rmb my mum sed something bout eight dollars den i told him the eight dollar plant LOL!
den he sed he rmb le zzzz lmaos lo!
i collect le & went back home and told her the happenings.
and my mum comment,
mayb u arent attractive enuff so the uncle didnt recognise you.
wadeva LOR!!
i very good help her collect den she still like tat hais!!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Every sunday night movie very nice sia! (eg. 2fast2furious)
Today's show was The Island.
ITS FANTASTIC MAN!! :D
its veryyyveryy.... JUZ TOO AMAZING LUHHS! ^^
Love it la! (:
*BIGBIG claps for the production thou i noe very long liao but nbms =/
heees!!~

No comments: