Wednesday, October 1

Children's day is soon over in 2 min's time lol.
i rmb i used to love children's day but now soso la LOL!! =x


I was tinkin alot of things when i look at my window just now.
I felt that everything has been kind to me.
i love tis world more and more as time goes by.
i love myself and my life.
dont noe why.

mayb cuz no much bullying to me or cuz no1 give me pressure?
but there is 1 thing i noe for sure is that,
i feel lucky for not being disable or handicap.
i feel that things have been going well for me.. lol
strange thoughts i have..


having sore throat now lo.. not realli serious but i like it.
this is wad make my life interesting! :D


These past few days, quite a no. of ppl have been telling me their problems and secrets.
their problems arent small.
im glad they trust me but all i do was to gib them my listening ears and i cant help to solve them
i feel sorry and bad.
but at least i tried to help them a lil bit lo so im not so bad blehhs~ :P

And in 2 mins time is my old fwen's bdae. Gotta sms him to wish him soon hees.
i tend to rmb every of my oct fwens' bdae but not in other months HEHEES!
selfish me =X

No comments: