Tuesday, October 7

OMGGG LUHHS!! TODAY SO FUNNY LORRRS!!
i got this humji not my fwen, act cool act beng everyday go get girls think he so charming
OMG LA I WANNA PUI LA. HE NOT SHUAI OR CUTE LORRS,
you cant believe wad kind of girls he pick lo! wan more info ASK ME FOR IT!! :D
i dun wanna name him cuz i gib him face.
He commented something in sumwhere on sum and deleted after sum1 shoot him bak.
his sumthing is like so act la, critise sum1 den when sum1 juz type FEW phrases he del and run liao LOL OMFGGG LUHHS
he runnn and clean my page till very clean, leaving no traces AT ALL LOR!
lol omgg la not a man sia. OMG LA

LOL =x

okae luhhs, im not critising u or wad. just telling u that,
if u dare to sae or do it, dun hum and run la, BE A MAN & admit it! :D
dun act cool in beginning den in d end disappear like a gust of wind.
now the kena suaned de fwen of mine kip complaining,
"he xia lan la, ma ta leh, he hum ji de" repeatedly, omgg lol poor me ):

i feel bad sia zzz
i dun wanna write do this but those actions den ltr bcum scary cat behaviour juz irks me.
you got alot of flaws, much more den me. reflect ba.

No comments: