Wednesday, November 16

ANGRY and stressss ):

I VERYVERY VERY MOOOOOOOODY TODAY

DAMN MOODY
DAMN MY TERRIBLE MOOOOOOOOD AND PMS

NOT CUZ ANYBODY DISTURB ME
IS IDK WHY OR SOMETHING

I FKING STRESSSSSS AND TIREDDDDDDD
VERYVERY TIREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

NOT ENOUGH SLEEEEEEEEEP
DAMNNNNNNNN MOOOOOOODYY

i started to show signs of ap in which i dont usually have alr ..
i cant control alr
stressed , moooody , irritated
ytd left office like an angry boss when no1 made me angry or wadsoever
its jus me ........

urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

budden
stillll , and stillllllllll
i am controlling
i really really am controlling !
make sure there are no signs of me moody, irate, angry, show ap or wadsoever

i ..
overly stressed alr
i wanna cry so badly but still pulled back my tears deep in me
ytd ..
i think so hard , so furious deep inside
i tried so hard not to clenched my fist, trying to relax and let go but still , its jus too hard

i reallyreally ..
damn pissed but yet trying so hard to surpress those unbearable empowering feelingsss

9qwjdoisjfdksmflk3meni3ou8f9ndys8f9yewnirjqwk

sua

needa overcome these obstacles while carry a burden of responsibilities

maybe to elderly is nth ..
but for my age .. is .. quite a big thing and also something i think i should be experiencing and facing to learn alr

nehminds

nehminds

these few years
the words that i've been gathering the most from people are actually ,
Be Strong , (yingyi , xiiaoyy , yy or wadsoever)

yepsyeps
and i have always been trying

xmas is coming
hmm
all i want to is to wear a santa claus hat and a cute santa-girl dress like the maple or candy cane mf

- (opening up bannedstory so as .. to make an example ) -






Suweeeeeeeet bo !!! ~~ ^-^
DAMNNNN cuteeee rait ! ~~
If i do smoochies & wink emotions cfm go maple mesmorised dao alot xdd LOL ! O:


If i playing maple naoo , this cfm my character looks alr laaaa LOLLLLLL hhehehehes (;


Old pics i had made







My fav kind ~ LOLOLOLLLLL ~ !

- -

Naiseeeeeeee lorrs ~ !! :3


I like another kind of male hairstyle but apparantly no time to make cuz gonna do my work le hees

gotta get busy

No comments: