Sunday, June 12

Mood: Glad!(;

I rmb errison commenting on me, saying that i am so rich but the thing is i dont know how to doll myself up.
roflll ~~ he's absolutely right~ i really dont know how to doll myself up & im serious abt it T___T

sadsad~~ haisssss D;

but i've alr decided (from previous post)..
thou im not pretty or gorgeous,
i will learn to be elegant and bring out the charisma in me!! :3
hehehhehehehes!! so i'll be more self conscious alr :P

YOSHHHHHHH !!!!!! ~~~ XD

`gonna movie soon~~ damnnn embarrassed to go lurhs! but bo bian cuz gotta repay :3
@#$@%$^%$&^%*&^*&^(#$

ROFLLLLLLLLLLL!

An comment from friendSS :
Your tolerance and patience are really damn freaking gooooood!!

ROFLLLLLlLllll
well, nothing could made me angry :3 srsly,! even if i got backstabbed, two-timed, got cheated money, etc, i'll just think that its my fate & its also up to them on the way they want to treat me.
Still, no matter how much i got hurt, i'll still treat them as friends bcuz i really treasure relationship more than anything else.
I always believe in changes and the good side of the person.
If you know me really well, you would know that i am not bullshitting ^.^

SOOOOOOOO~~~
gotta keep up with the high tolerance & my awesomeeeeeeee patience level mannnxz!! XD


Till nao, im still saying "Thanks for playing(;" in LoL be it win or lose hees!
at 1st those friends that i played with felt weird lmaooos!
but im tryin be naise and have the sense of "sports"manship! :D
& of course bringing a more friendly community!! ;fuck those dota influences

i think my friendliness made me lots of friends and famous alr ~___~
i go whr also ppl know me and also hear my friends say that his friends(whom idk) know me and find me damn familiar wtFux! LOLOLLLL

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAA XD

No comments: