Sunday, June 12

YAWNS!* the sun in my life starts to rise ! XD

LOLLL tdy 1st time i actually touch a cigarette beforee ROFLLL~!!

a kind soul long ago told me that he really wans me to move on.
i was very relunctant at 1st .. really .. bcuz nothing can change my forever and love..

as time pass by, with that sentence continously flowing in my mind,
i think, its pointless and i should open up and follow what he wants me to do..
i never regret with him at all (:

so here i am, smiling away and looking forward towards a better future.
its indeed TRUE the rumors that quite a few people show interest in me and even confessed.

and i've decided to change myself!
to a better one, of course!

i'll be even more gentle and caring.
i wont want to cross my legs unnecessarily, i'll not be rough and have a better eating habits, etc!
I'll watch my behaviour very carefully and put on more makeups lolololollls!

i've realise quite a number of people know me LOLLLL which idky LOLLLL
like kind of a bit popular lolll but nehminds~

Gonna devour my durians alr ~ bwuahahhahaas !

ps. the jap food @ cathay i went tdy is freaking AWESOMEEEEEEEEEE !! ^.^
that i had really had many different kinds of foood to taste :D

No comments: