Saturday, June 18

I'm so lost without you. Feeling lonely, scared & cold.

“Love can sometimes be magic.
But magic can sometimes... just be an illusion.”

..
..

Nobody is there for me, when i needed someone ..

..
..

i must be such a detestable freak who dont even deserve to be loved, even a slight drop of it ..

..
..

my piece of sky has no colours , for the colours had ran away & vanished ..

..
..

who would paint and draw rainbow to my sky ?

..
..

Nobody.

..
..

I totally deserve this.

..
..

Totally.

..
..

Let the rain of liquor flood the river of torture,
and drown me into the pool of sorrow..

..
..

where i could see future with ,

..

- no tomorrow -



Nobody is there for me, when i needed someone ..
Nobody is encouraging me anymore ..
Nobody knows how much i've fallen as soon as they let go of me ..
I am not strong anymore ..

The only image i see now,
is the scenario in the past whereby i was in the water,
so helplessly,
trying to go up the surface for air,
and nobody was there to save me.
i was at then crying in the water,
with my nose choked deep down in the water,
on the verge of dying.

I should do whatever i want to do, now.

No comments: