Sunday, August 31

Straight right after my piano lesson, my family, relatives, cousins and i went to suntec for the comex show.
Inside is something like computer or wadeva hardware show and things sold are way much cheaper than anywhere, even could go up to half the price of any shops!
i see old aunties, uncles, nerds, handsome ones, dam chio ones, stupid looking ones and cute ones. LOL many types of faces luhhs! hees!
The place wad very crowded ): every1 squeezed me lol!!


Ok luhhs! After went shopping with my family till around 6pm x.x
So tired lOrrrs! wanna die walking n walking le LMAOS !!
i went home immediately sleep le.


Ate supper around 10. Its was from pizza hut, my dad calls for delivery.
The meal still okok la but because every1 ate lunch at 4, none of us were very hungry at that moment. [?]
They made me eat ALOT while they eat little only LOR. ):
sobbs, now i still feel veryvery full LAH!
hais!




*random stuffs in msn chat. (bored that's why)

-LOL noobshit =P

No comments: