Monday, August 25

Like any sunday morning, i went to cityhall and to my piano lesson.
I am currently learning Grade 5 theory and starting on grade7 piano.

i tink that theory is super easy la, the only problem which made me couldnt get full marks is because im always careless. hais. but nbms, full marks or not i will still get dinstinction de haha
Ok luhhs enough of lame things.

Today weather is cooling because of the rain.

And a cooling + rainy day means.. A SLEEPING DAY!
i sleep till very shuang lo this afternoon LOL!
Heng i never follow my mum n sis to go out because i do not have to sacrifice my sleeping time to go IKEA .. ZZZZ

Yesterday we went to view a condo in simei, my mum likes it very much.
We have been viewing condominium for more than 2 months and im tired of it because it's
SUPER BORING!
Yes, we're moving soon.. and my soon means next year LOL.

Time passes fast you know! so im right to say soon.
Any house is fine with me as long as i have a shelter and a super confortable bed will do.

HEES! :D

No comments: