Sunday, May 20

Well.. MYE over. still got 1 more. my internal piiano exam sehh. haii. T.T
2dae went to lesson as usual lorr.. as usual my sis took 30 min of my lesson time. nbms..
haii. duno wad happen to me todae sehh. i dont noe wad i was doin n if i woke up cuz
i usually wun get lots of mistakes n my best exam piece wid no mistakes also ended playin few

horrible notes. dont noe wadd happen lorr... lol. i tink not enuff slp ba.. i realli wanted to hab at least
minimum of 8hrs of slp but since exams started till now. maximum is 5hrs lo.
also bcuz of slpiin so late.. i tiink im used to it lerr.. now cant slp sia but realli tired ehh!

or mayb wadd am i tiinkin orhh? i got lots of problems in my mind but i always prefer not to tiink, if
realli cant do it d3n i will kip myself busii. tink tat not even a handful realli understand me ohh~ but
its ok.. lmao bcuz i chose not to say or express it out. heehhs.....

No comments: