Wednesday, May 9

ahhh~~~ exammsssss~~
2dae dErr el compo ii wriite qns 1 whiich is somethiin liike [ ''School years is the best year of your life" How far do you agree? ] & a fOrmal wriitin .

qns 1 rite.. i wrote abt erm.. i agree lo compared to workiin. d3n blahhbahh lo. i wrote tat workiin is very stress cuz nid to compete against each other like OT so to prove ure hardwOrkiin n have a increasement in salary [blahhblahh] N tat some people work untill no time eat or some people work till they gone berserk cuz stress mahh and ended up in mental hospital. d3n i was luffing.. lmaoo~ but i wrote abt 200++ words cuz not enuff tiime as i cant understand all 5 qns n took me a long time to understand. siian la.. tis section shud b a fail ba~ but got 1 qns a lil hard & my tuition cher explain b4. i nvr liisten n it come up sehh!! so unlucky.. so diint wrote tat. Haiiss-

d3n fOrmal wriiting is abt wad cca 1. d3n niid to wriite it to skool.

d3n i realised i dont noe my skool add so anyhow wriite.. lmaoo.. among swimming, sailing and wind-surfing i chose swimmin like most of my classmates. more ez to wriite n common sense lorr. for tiis i tink most likely will b a pass. ((:

DEN CHINESE ESSAY!!

i wriite both section derr 1st one. tat gong han i thiink rite.. i wriite a lot and i was like.. every 2 sentences flip the dictionary sehh. lmaoo~ sEems like my chinese is si bei de atrocious siia..
d3n d nxt section is essay about somethiin like the parents nowadays pampered their child too much and i wrote agree.. the story wasn't quite niice.. but both manage to finiish in time lorr.. & ii tiink i will pass chi essay tis tiime barrhh . =P

AHAHAHAAAA.. tml Amaths n ss sehh~ haii.. my maths always so lan 1.. but actually not lan lorr juz tat i can do basic n ez 1 onlii. cant do harder ones. Heeheees.
d3n ss.. HAIZ!! i cant make inference but can explain n elaborate. lmaoo~ so its still useless. i scare to make wrong inference d3n waste time wriiting elaboratiion. SEQ is d hArdest lorr!! cuz niid memorise. i can memorise.. BUT EZ FORGET.. so y do i still read it up in d 1st place?? lmaoo~


lastly~
MY PIIANO INTERNAL EXAMINATION ON 1ST JUNE SEHH!! i am SOO scaredd!! i realli hope to pass internet n external exam. my aiim is d least a MERIT!! better is distinction larhh.. but onlii in my dreams. lmao.. & cost of d exan is few hundred bucks sehh!! my sis also takiin. same date but i will be takiin d exam b4 her.
my scales n pieces erm.. not realli steady yet.. cuzi i play is usiin my brains[memorise], not eyes & as u noe, i am a realli dam forgetful person. so.... its my memory whiich kills me.
my sight readiin is more than atrocious. no comments abt it cuz i always fails tat part.
d3n my oral. my cher sae i can sing but ii cannot rmb!! nid rmb d music for 1st n 3rd part. haii.
can any1 help in my memory please!! lmaoo~

No comments: