Thursday, November 15

This month. is terribad.

I lost my handphone on the 26 of October, my Sony Ericsson Xperia ray, I have had my infomation and stuffs since sec because I transferred them whenever I change my phone.

I lost my bag, which I bought in qoo10, for the seller gave me a wrong order.

I lost my blog/google pictures as you can see from the previous blog posts that all the pictures became black. I have had those precious pictures since 2007, my growing up life stories.
When I went sec, my teenager life, my time with exs, how I struggled as a teenager, friends, my poly life, my working life, etc.

My test results "drop". I didn't do well for my academics.

I "drop" piano, I tried to "rebel" for 2 weeks. Didn't go for lessons.

And yea, was pretty upset.
Devastated.

But. I know, the only person that can bring me up again on my feet.
Is myself, by having a positive mindset.

No comments: