Tuesday, May 17

So what if i broke into tears. I am responsible for my own feelings.

Even if we are apart, even if you are picking up an even more gorgeous rose,
I would still be always there for you,
when ever you need me.

You know you could always rely on me for emotional support though you breach the trust of forever,
I would still be always there for you,
when ever you need me. 

It doesnt matter, who gave up the future of us
It doesnt matter, who lost in determination to struggle
It doesnt matter, who let go of the hand and turn away

There is no deny that,
we have once created memories together,
clips of us in my life,
the moment of life's happiness and sadness
that we spent sharing together

I am already contented.

Contented,
to be once, the only person to fill your fragile heart
to be once, the only person that you truly show yourself to
to be once, the only person you truly confide in

The person that you once held tightly onto,
was me.
The person that you whisper your love to the heart into
was me.
The person that you want to protect and worry the most about
was me.

If you ever wonder, if i hated you for breaking my heart.
You would already know the answer.

I will always be there.

No comments: