Sunday, May 15

Just feel like writing something :|

In life, nothing is more important than relationships.

Relationships [dictionary.com]: –noun
1. a connection, association, or involvement.
2. connection between persons by blood or marriage.
3. an emotional or other connection between people: the relationship between teachers and students.

Everyone needs relationships from being a fetus till death. No matter how rich, old, good-looking, ugly etc one can be.
You have the money, but you are all alone in a massive castle, does it makes you happy?
You acquire fame, be it entertainment industry or through politics and working life, you made enemies, hypocrites everywhere to reach to that elite stage, would you be satisfied if you have no truely loved ones beside you?
You are old and dying with terminal diseases, your children and grandchildren arent with you at your last journey, would you continue to fight the disease or leave the world in despondency?

Relationships can be with anyone and anything. Family, friends, colleagues, school mates, strangers, pets or even dolls/plushies.
I do love the accompany of my plush toySSS, really! They keep me well accompanied and definitely make my heart feel good. (I am still sane okkay); This situation can also relate to female toddlers who always play with dolls. (like i said, we human beings need relationship in every stages)

I cherish, each and every thing/person that i have relationship with, even my pen.
I really do.
I will always be there for anybody whenever he/she needs me.
Becuase, when hearts and feelings are concerned, i know that i will take extra care for it. (provided im needed, of course)

Like everyone, i also love to see smiles on everyone's faces for it makes me happy too.

hmmm, if i was asked wad are some essences of relationship, i would say.. probably. love, care and concern, sharing, truthful, connections, using all our five senses with each other, and to bring hearts together?

But the society now has shaped people into someone they not truely are. trust me.
The environment, fast-paced life, impact of the stressful life (be it studying or working) for survival, leads to many not being able to stop and think of.. what are the reasons they truly living for.

money? ok, so where will you be able to bring them when you die? did you get rich and fame your way up while you made alot enemies and cant find a single loved one? then yur life has been pathetic.

Even when we are always trying to get a better standard of living, we do need love and relationships as well. we need surronding people to support us when we are down, care for us when we are sick, encourage us when life has pushed you down hardly etc.
So, i would tell myself always. When i am needed, i will always be there for anyone(:


Ans 3/4~
hehhehehees

I am satisfied with everything that i have.
But i do wonder, if there is anything that i can improve myself on.
I do too want to know my flaws.
I aint pretty, but i am adorable.
I am short, unlady-like, no table manners.
I really want to know more so that i can improve.............

My love life arent great yet.
but one thing that i dislike is when guys said, I dont want you to suffer anymore, you deserve someone better. (even though you know you are a need in her life)
wtf? that is such a very irresponsible excuse to simply walk off.
if all the guys think that way, who would be the someone better?
I could have comment more, but, ohwells. love is a complicated thing to explain.

No comments: