Thursday, January 21

veh stress , piled up with projects & assignments D;

Current Mood
Current Music Pussycat Dolls - I'm Done



The Avatar movie ticket that i watched with my family on 1st Jan



This lemon flavoured chewing gum is nice (:

lmaos ~ x;

Lastlast sun went out with family and was playing some dinosaurs figurines with my sister



We place them nicely on that toddler table ,

few moments later , a vehveh cute&adorable little girl came ,
she smashed all the dinosaurs together and it became like this ..



meanwhile another little boy came and smashed them together against one another LOLLS

my sis and i were like .. wth ! that girl looks so damn cute and innocent ..
but she was so evil and rough by making those figurines "attacked" one another and banged them against the table !
not onnly that , she gave a veh evil grin !! LOLLLS ! ~ :\\

then both the little girl and boy went away , and we continue slackinq there LOLLS




^ my sis fav dino


^ my fav dinos x;
reason ? hmm, cuz they are gentle, cant talk, herbivores, sweet, kind, helpful and can be a good friend (imho). ROFL !

Last tue's breakfast , two slices of a simple cheesecake ! :DD



was on dad's car .. well , he drove me to school on every tue :DD
Thaanks a lot dad (:
really appreciate it because lesson starts damn early, at 8am ..
yeaa ..
sians ..
*sighs*

Last sun ate 尤魚雍菜, hahaas ! :DD
my 3rd uncle's preparinq it , reeaally nice ! (:
thaanks a lot uncle ! :DD

you cant find this kind of taste in singapore , i guarantee + warranty lurhs !!
in singapore , all of them sucks laa , ! serious !
that unique and super delicious taste .. OMG !!! ~

this kind of taste can be found in ipoh , malim nawar , my mum's hometown
damndamn delicious cannns !!
oh manns ! the thought of it make me think of other aweeesome food in malim nawar too ! :DD
OMGGG , seriously im droolinq now ! T_T




This sonq is quite okokay lahs , but wanna dedicate a part ,

Thank you for not letting go
When I said let me go
Thank you for timing
Thank your finding
Thank you for not believing me
Baby when I said

I don’t wanna fall in love
Just wanna have a little fun
Then you came and swept me up
And now I’m done, so done
Fallen madly deeply I
Surprised myself enough to find
That what’s begun
Is love
And now I’m done, so done
I’m done
Yeah


okay , i know veh no link .. :\
currently in sch lib alone , huiqin was with me in lib an hr ago but wanna go home :\
yeaa ..

im still havinq trouble with my EIS .. really big trouble ..
i cant do that individual project alone ):
im afraid i cant do it .. it's too tough for me ..
i will try my best , i know .. but sometimes if i'd struggle long enough .. i will just give up ..
sighs ..

other grp assignments , ESAD(BIGproject&assignments), EIS(assignment), ComT(ppt)

this sems is short and tough ..
got no time for friends and family .. dammit !
i dont like this ..

gotta rush for my HIclub , !
will be performinq :\\
hehhs !
reaally dam paiseh cuz im still no used to this club x:
but it's alrights ! hehhs !

`hope i can overcome all these shit things ! i will keep telling myself that i wont give up de ! because im hooi ying yi ! i will not be a failure and a disappointment to my loved ones (:

i will never give up my responsibilities .

No comments: