Saturday, January 2

hungry , D; ~~

Current Mood
Current Music

was lying on bed rolling here&there cuz tht stupid scorching sun was shinning so hard at me D;

brushed my teeth, washed my oily hair and face and now here blogging :|

while i was brushing , i tot of another resolution that i can add on ,
that is ,
  • to sleep early (like ard 10-11pm)
l0lls , ! x;

i also thought of another one , but don't wanna add in ..
that is to tidy up my rooom LOLLLS !!!!!! ~ x;

cuz i've got this bad habit ..
after it's cleaned up , tidy and neat ,
the next day .. it will go real messy in another manner ..
like .. my body automatically will ask me to mess my room up LOLLLLS ! x;
everytime will like this , not once fail lor ~
so i tidy up also no use x;
hehhs ! ~~~~


my mum nan de nvr go work today and ask me out for breakfast ..
sadly i got work to do and gotta meet friends later ..
sighs .. really veh sadd ..


gotta rush FMS le ,

No comments: