Friday, October 9

There is a saying that goes like this . Nobody really cares if you’re miserable, so you might as well be happy.

Current Mood tearing hard .
Current Music

I have this simple wish, to mark the day with my loved ones .

My hopes crash .

Last year couldnt celebrate my birthday because it's graduation ceremony .
schooling from morninq till afternoon & grad.ceremony from evening till night .
at least my former class did sing a loud happy bday song to me (:

but the fact it's wasted just like tat on the actual day sucks .

isn't it everyone wishes to celebrate with people whom they truly love ?
friends can bring you a smile, but loved ones can bring genuine happiness .

i want family & tyb for my birthday, not presents which they give .
...
tyb never forget when's my birthday when asked, but it just happened that my birthday will slipped off her mind .
not a single wish last year on actual day ,
couldnt accompany me cause she got something on this year on actual day .
hurts me alot cause i really hope every year she could be mine on my birthday .
i yearn & hope , yearn & hope .
fate ba .
i love her . & i know she loves me too .

My mum's sister aka aunt passed away few hours ago .
off to malaysia tml .
my mum probably too sad to celebrate .
i think im too self-centered .
people died & i still expect to have my birthday celebrated .
but i dont like the idea of being alone on my special day .
i dont like the idea of having the celebration postponed to some other days .
that would make it meaningless already .
sighs .
this sucks .

i don't think i've got the mood to go for my sec&poly class gathering on fri&sun .

i think ima spoilt brat bahhs .
got spoilt of getting presents & having a marvellous day on my birthday .
so i tend to expected it every year .

well ,
never mind .
i've good a great birthday this year .
&& it's to celebrate it in funeral in a country not belong to me .

i'll never forget friends who try to snatch the 1st position to wish my on the actual day .
i remember everyone of them .
darn cute canns , && they would say things like " aiyaa , i thought im the 1st . who's that idiot who wish you 1st"
lol .

having swollen eyes ..
i'll find someday whereby im emotionally stable && will upload the presents i receive bahhs .

im brave . i shall stop crying .
im obedient too , for i accompany my mum to bid the last farewell to her sis .

i shall always be an obedient girl .

No comments: