Sunday, October 25

1st week of school past so slow O:!

Recent minor dispute in tagboard ,
i didn't join in because i don't want to make things worst . ( hope so )
but since it's my tagboard , i have the rights to comment & have a say .



My bestie is just tryin' to tell me that she saw my ex with his current gf in the 1st tag.
Like any other girls , even i myself , when i saw my friends i would tell my other friends that i saw them if all of us know one another sometimes too . !
And i believe everyone does that occasionally . ~

Like those long lost friends, i would want to know how has he been doing right, since it's been like so long . So i smsed bestie on more about him . (FYI , i don't love him anymore . But being just like any other friends asking normally . Just in case there is misunderstanding . )

Girls do like to gossip , no doubts for guys too . But she was merely telling me from what she saw , not badmouthing or what .

This is all about our simple conversation , then .

The conversation arose with those words used , "MYB" & "auntie" .
Not many girls would love to be called auntie by someone they don't know well .
I believe Passerby had built up the tension in bestie .
Im just using my literature referencing skills .

I did not badmouth anything about my ex .
i remember telling my friends those touching things he did to me .
And the only thing i said something that was not pleasing was the fact that he only tell me the "truth" after break , only to closest friends . ( because they cared and i don't lie to them )
& everytime i said it , i would cry hard , which was in the past .
The fact that i initiated the break is also known to others ; not a secret .
i did not keep it to myself , therefore , i think there is a misunderstanding somewhere .

If you know me well , you will know i do not backstab people & saying something bad that aren't true . (well , but i do gossips FACTS :p)

Up to you to believe . (:





The part whereby bloghopper joined in .
He/She started by replying to bestie, "why are you so vulgar? when others didn't even scold you?"
It may be the same person or a close relation to passerby , i don't know and don't care .
Just that i feel a little injustice for that conversation .
It started of , as i mention , my bestie telling me how well has he been and his status now .
Doesn't all best friends keep a lookout for one another ? Unless you don't have a true one ?

And with "MYB" and "auntie" , things arose .

im not implying that passerby started the dispute .
i could also understand how passerby feels as he/she is being spoken of .
but isn't this the conversation between me and my bestie ? & it's my blog .
There are many ways of conversation , it's just one of the ways she used to interact with me since she couldn't use her handphone to communicate & doesn't have facebook/blog or whatsoever .






Not really to shoot anyone or whatsoever , just an interesting memory to jot it down for my future references to look back at .
Not reminiscing too , just that i have mild STM , serious . & sometimes i find it fun to read my past :D
For the world , people study history to improve the future, amend mistakes and try not to do it again .
Same logic for me :P

But i still have to thank those that take in effort to even tag me .
Thanks Bestie , andy , jin bao & especially leesheng . (:
i appreciate that you all try to protect me :D


My ffs 1st maxed on 22 oct , 1am :D


Hees , Great big thanks too everyone who bought me :D

i lazy post pics about my presents liao laa , so long le LOLLS !

Presents: (idk if senders wished to be known so i'll just type initials of names)
Tako-yaki bestie : (disclosed , no one deserves to know :P , done by cross-stitching & its urberly cute ! x3)
GLS : 3 stitches (additional 3 small stitches given not for bday LOLS ! They are all different and darn cute canns ! :DD )
ASZF,LJS,DH: White Headphone ! :D Its niceeeee ! cuz i love WHITE ! hees ~
KL: Pinkpink pirate piggy ! heeeees ! zhuzhu !
YB: Dolly ! soo huggable X:
HYX: Punchyy Plushy ! :DDDD heees !





Dolly is so abusable , this is how she looks like when angry with a smile on her face ,



haaas , !



Supermarket before bbq , i wasn't choosing and taking the things, i was just pushing & playing around because i don't know how to choose the right ones lOlls ! X:



Me applying dam lots of butter , serious ! X:
Evil ying yi :P


but i don't know who ate it LMAOS ! X:

At Yuki Yaki ! :DD
I grab lots and lots of different flavoured BEEEEF !
x3x3 lovesloves ! :DD



After that we had our fried icecream and all for $12~$14 forget le LOL

Oh , not to forget ..



?!?!

Hees ! ^^

No comments: