Monday, September 15

Today had emaths1 and amaths2
emaths ah.. super hard sia.. even amaths more easy den emaths lo ZZZ

During the break in between went jurong lib wid yp&02 agn but tis time i borrowed books.
U SEEN IT RIGHT! I BORROWED! F3


i couldnt rmb when was the last time i borrow sia. tink quite long~
den suddenly i got the passion for books? WHY? WHY? lol


i borrowed two books about our brain. LOL i oso dunno y like tat ZZZ
went in msn like everyday.

tok to mr sheep and change my personal msg to:
jiaher's bro x3 fucking bee. i dunno y. he loves gp & wanted a dog. tat worries me. he was punched and ha is only wad he can say.


And he changed his to:
yingxuan's sis x3 F3-ing. i know y. she likes hamham, turtle n wabbit. Her dad dun allow. tat worries me. i feel sad for her.




Oh great. He got his sweet revenge by "suaning" me bak.

No comments: