Wednesday, September 3

NO HANDPHONE, NO HANDPHONE TO USE!! SOOO SAD!! :'(
tis made me wonder if i could own either a handphone or a computer, what would i choose LOL!

i will choose handphone because hp is more convenient, i prefer to talk on
phone than to use com to play, hp got alarm clock ( because my room doesnt even have a clock), hp made me feel safe, hp got all my friends' numbers, hp got all my songs and pics ( my com oso hab =x ), my hp is black in colour ( kan de hen "sun yan"), my hp is like a close friend to me but com is like a puppet to me ( lol!! i noe it's lame).. aiya a lot la..
My com is like.. very dead to me... and when i use it, i would feel like im a geek o.O LOLLL so handphone is better!! :D i rather my com to spoil than my hp lo.. cuz ppl can call me to chat SOBBS!! T_____T

Anyone gOrt any spare phone that support 3G sim card?

No comments: