Sunday, September 16

Tagged by Yuping, Jiayi n Hanwee to do this quiz.

7 potential qualities i want in a potential partner.
1.Understanding.
2.Play online games with me
3.Never cry over SMALL things
4.Taking alot of initiative
5.Patient
6.Romantic
7.Thinks that horror movies are funny xD


7 things that scares me.
1.Strangers.
2.Perverts
3.People with motives
4.Big dogs
5.Mosquitoes which causes DEATH
6.Fierce people )):
7.Haunted house


7 random songs.
1.MCR- I Don't Love You
2.MCR- Famous Last Words
3.Songs from MINDLESS SELF INDULGENCE
4.Songs from JUSTIN timberlake
5.Song from LeeHom
6.Songs from LuoZhiXiang
7.Anythin that my ears are comfortable with


7 things that i like most.
1.Family
2.Friends
3.My bed
4.My bag
5.My desktop
6.Phone
7.Playing games


7 important things in my bedroom.
1.My pillows
2.My SUPER comfortable blanklet
3.PLUSH TOYSSS (all r my birthday presents x.x)
4.Handphone
5.Some 'letters'
6.My cordless phone
7.My light (without it i cant see things)


7 random facts about me.
1.I love to keep people in suspense!!!! ((:
2.I love to thrash players, esp. when they think that they are pros & despise the noobs
3.I love horror movies
4.I love to run away from problems
5.I Love myself
6.Im not offended easily ( try me )
7.Doesnt want special relationship


7 things i want to do before i die.
1.Do things that i am happy with.
2.Tell my friends n family that i love them LOADS
3.Burn myself bcuz i do not want anyone to attend my funeral
4.Thank HIM for the love that he had once given me
5.Take many rides on highly dangerous roller coaster
6.Do voluntary work
7.Cry my heart out N doesnt want any1 to know


7 things i can do.
1.Cry
2.Smile (:
3.Breathe
4.Teach people to play Ruik's cube
5.My mind is always occupied with things
6.Play piano
7.Ride a bike


7 things i say the most.
1.LOL
2.LMAO!!!
3.lame la
4.HELLOS!!
5.kayys
6.Mwuahahahhaaas!! >=]
7.hees!! xD


7 people i want to do this test.
1.Jiayi
2.Gwen
3.Yuping
4.LJS
5.Daniel
6.Shi Ting
7.Zhixiong di

No comments: