Friday, September 7

WOoHoo!! 2Dae did mAhh piano exam .. finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i had practice for ermm.. 2 yrs >.<
Usually people took 1 year but i took 2 yrs bcuz i cant cope wid the grade i currently am..
Alotalot new things to learn lehh.. so hard for me lo ))):
When i enter d room.. my hands were shaking!! its wasnt cold in that room but bcuz i was nervous. i was afraid the examiner might b fedup wid wad i was playing )):
i greeted him and sat on the seat.
i begin my scales.. blahhblahhblah den my pieces..
all my pieces were fast song and the fastest is 132bpm..
fast right? Well. mayb for a grade 5 noob pianist like me.. ITS FAST!
lmao!! i played all the pieces wid my heart. i look at his reflection..
he seems pleased wid it ((:
ok then it was... oral!!
oh no!! i tink i didnt did quite well in tis section )):
1st part wad soso. 2nd part was terrible. last part was ok as he nodded n smile ((:
gud!! up nxt was sight reading!!!
hahaha!! i onli plae a bar correct but the rest ALL WRONG SIA!! rhythm and notes WRONG WRONG N WRONG!! but i played all wrong notes till d end bcuz stopping means fail.
but tat doesnt mean i pass my sight reading. ok.. well
overall.. i tink i can pass ba.. got merit will do, not hoping for distinction :P
tats all..
thankks fEr reading mahh sHits! xD

No comments: