Sunday, May 13

TM

I shall name my manager TM cuz he reminded me of wise Techo Master from neopet who teach neopet stuffs
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Friday was the first day of work.

He talked a lot of things to me, asked me a lot of questions too.
Like about my life, my studies, my background, my thoughts, my courses, uni, inspirations, past jobs etc

Then he said about what people I will be encountering with, the children.
The children there are less fortunate ones, may be less a mom, or dad, poor, etc

He asked me why do I think the children went disobedient and skipped school.
I replied a few things like,
- Needed parents attentions (thus the bad behaviours)
- They compare themselves with peers = feeling life unfair
etc ...
dont rmb what I said ,
But whatever I tried to think of, he said nope and I said I give up.
(But i still think i a bit somewhat correct =P)

He said
- Family background unstable and really poor
- Children lost INTEREST in studying
- Dont do homework and eventually the work pilled up
- School/teacher pressures = children trying to escape
- esp. those homework that needed previous work to be done, in order to continue on more things
- ParentS/parent unable to give attentions/show concerns because they too busy working to earn money
- Children may feel neglected
- Situation of chaotic family background (eg. divorcing/arguing) = children cannot study
- Eventually they may mingle with bad company
- And may be rowdy as well
etc..

When he said those, I kinda can see the situation in which is hidden from me.
He added on, there are no bad children, only unlucky/unfortunate ones.

I have many friends who are poor, but I dont know about their family, their stories.
I was kinda surrounded with friends who are keen in studying, to strive and do well.
My environment, family is totally different from the ones TM mentioned.
I began to see another type of world again.

we talked a lot but i cant rmb alr :\

So..
I talked to 2 children .

they have no hp and when i talked about it more, they said about how much money I left in my card..
they have no clues about data plan and line subscription(in which I am using).
` I recalled when I was pri 5/6, I already have a cool handphone and line subed. Thus regarding hp prepaid card, i already clean forgotten about those history.
` My sis also had hp+line subed while in pri, and now in sec, already got iPhone, line subed with data plan.

The bigger child, whom I think looked like pri 5/6 dont even have facebook.
` When i was in pri, I already started chionging neopets, gunbound, runescape, worms, maple and esp. have friendster already.
` Same goes for my sis, with games, frienster and facebook.

X_____x

No comments: