Thursday, November 25

Saw blind man in clementi :\



I was SOOOO EARLY & before 9am. lesson starts today! :D
still, lecturer was stil earlier than me ))))))):
hehhes!
Just as i was waiting for bus (184,52,154) @ clementi,
i saw an blind man, he was with shades & a "walking stick" or some blind man stick.

few moments ltr, he talked to me, asking me to help him to keep a look out for 184,154 & 52
he was like saying excuse me for 2 times before i understood what he wanted from me.
the first excuse me was that i thought he wanted me to make way for him so i moved quite a distance, then he said excuse me again & i knew he wanted something from me.

And then, 184 came not long after, i informed him & walked tgt to the bus with him.
He got a really sensitive ears i guess? clementi was veryvery crowded & really noisy during peak hours,
yet when i moved 1 small step while queueing, he also moved 1 small step behind me. he followed closely to my movement.

heees, then i heck care him & went to the back to take a seat. i felt quite nice to help somebody whom i dont know. it just made my day hees! :D

`having EPM lesson now , talking about some resume, interviews thingy blahblah O:!



No comments: