Thursday, April 8

Nightmares

Had nightmares just now ! D;

@ first was dreaming abt ghost thingy.. like a dead ghost maid seeking revenge or what.
then while i was swimming, i got this feeling i can sense her presence and like as if she gonna pull my leg down into the pool ):

then i force myself to wake up, then kept consoling myself to sleep cuz i scare the story will continue.

then i went back into sleep, and another nightmare again, which i forgotten le.
something to do with my mom scolding my friend or what.. not sure ))):

i woke up sweating ):

saying of maid, my maid who has been working with us for like .. since i was K1, she gonna go back to philippines, manilla at end of may.
so which means, i gotta cook and do hsework ? cuz both my parents work till late night D;
*sighs*

No comments: