Sunday, September 27

♥, did she make you cry?

Current Mood
Current Music

LOLLS ! ~
boliaoboliao !

Went findinq some old sonqs in mahh lappy randomly && placed one of them derr mv in bloq X:



kekekees ,
i oso wanna wear those quuute costumee ? :\\
i tink it would make me look quute too X:
blEhhs X:

hmm ,
went IMM's giant with mom&sis after piano lessons .
i carry alOrt things okayys !
im such a wonderful&obedient daughter ;DD
wahahhahaas ~

Random pics . Bo liao me ._.



This is how mahh beloved sis eats her food . {spoon inside as she continues to eat}
you may wan zoom in fer better view ._."



Random :P




mom hurryinq me to take this while she slowed her car ,
she sed dhat woman was flickinq it && asked me to post it up :\\
Zoom in to see ? [ctrl+scroll up]
is public peeinq legal in sg ? idk ._."
lmaos X:



i tink mahh words too small X: ps :\\

Yesterday

ate pepper bak kut teh ._."

kekekees . ?

after dhat mom ..
out of dhe blue, wanted me to learn to swim -.-"

then that terrifying incident that i almost drown && that helpless struggling came into my mind -.-"

)):

i dont wan learn laaaas , i dun wanna be as stupid as fishies .
swimswimswim like stupid like dhat ..
&& omq ? im effinq tanned edi laas , dont wann to get tanner anymoree canns D;
goddammit -.-"
she say wadd it's surviving&BASIC skills that i should hab -.-
okayy lOrs , && asked mahh sis tuhh teach me ._.

went to buy swimsuit -.-"
i sed i wan skirt attached cuz paisehh show butt X:
budden no hab ._.
bought a set in d end , blue haltertop+bottom
sighs , gonna attend another free module after my (soon-to-be lecturer) sister finishes her psle D;
.. tinq mama der hua, bie ranq ta shou shanq .. ?
Obedient[x2]



idk when i had this but i know it's during one midniqht LOLSS :\\
anyhow grab thinqs to eat X:
(dhat yellow "pancake" sucks!)

mooncakes , i've qort 3 box/tin wadeva in my hse -.-"
&& each box got like 4 big mooncakes inside ?
hmm ..
i wanna go chinesegardenn like every other years during mid autumn lmaos X:
omq X: childish me X:
i tink its Oct 3rd .
i wannna hold those musical lanternnnnnn & walk ard !! seriouss ! TT_TT

i likee how cg celebrated midautumn last yr X:
hellokitty&&many other characters ! damn lot of big quuute character lantern cannnns ! X:
i'd never miss any fireworks they put up cuz my blk directly facinq cg + i stay on d 24th floor X:
aisehhs rights ! :\\
kekekees ;D



hacked of course XX:
heheees ~

Don't look back and leave
Don't find me again and live
Because I have no regrets from loving you, take only the good memories
I can bear it in some way
I can stand in some way
You should be happy if you are like this
I become dull [day by day]
Oh boy I cry, cry
You're my all, say goodbye...

No comments: