Monday, February 2

Alot ppl complain mahh blog deadd ahh~~
You know who you are harrr~~
HEHEEEESS~!!
Its not i dont want, but lazyyyyyy ahhhs!!
ClownMS is draininqq all mahh energy LORRSS!! T_T

but i decided to take a break 2dae LOL
Today i pick up newspapers & go webs to search for jobs of my own accord sehhh!!
MAI SIAOSIAOO~~
i saw superr lots of admin vacanciess ..
den i wonder wad job is tat and why is so mani companies hiring admin related de jobss~
but im not interested in gettinq ans so dint care after a while x:

i saw some simple jobs like work in cheers, fairprice and foodcentre in newspapers.

idk ..
still haven prepared to take up any jobs but i oso dun wanna waste my holidays sia..
dunno wad to do .
den i go webbies find ..
some other simple jobs i saw are like hotel crew (banquet) and cheers agn!
LOL
den i tot i muz b fated to apply cheers liao la ?
i go click [Apply] ..
i filled in infos and send ..
after a while, i received an email saying delivery fail and the recipent got no space(sumthing like tat)
LOLLLLLLLLLLL lame lo ~
at least i did pluck up a lil courage to fill and send right!
tat means i did something meaningful thou not accomplished lurhhs HAHAHAAAA :D

i came across a web to test on my reliability & trustworthiness and i'll do them here .
(My answers -> ` )

-[Checklist]-
1. Do you return a call when you say "I will call you back" ?
` Yes .

2. Are you on time when you make an appointment?
`Never on time ):
[ Im really sorry to those ppl who met me cuz i never turn up on time. They always forgive me which made me feel even more bad ): REALLY SORRY TO YOU ALL!! ! ): ]

3. Do you bring whatever you promise to bring? i.e. I promise to loan you the DVD after i have finished with it.
`Ya, i did x:

4. Do you make an appointment and later cancel it?
`If the appoinment was made by me, my ans is NO~ {:

5. Do you promise a friend or family to do something but fail to carry out your promise? i.e. "I will drop your mail for you in the mail box tomorrow."
`Yes, both friends and family. once I promise to give my friend bdae presents, but was too shy to give and i said that i had forgotten even though i had bought it ):
As for family, ALOT luhhs! =x
but there were more things that i had promised accomplished than not accomplished :D

6. Do you promise "I will let you know later" but never do it?
`Emm.. maybe? to my online friends only HAHAAHAHAAAS =P

7. Do you make a promise to your parents but break it? i.e. "I will be back by 10pm"
`Used to, but not now le {: heheees :D

8. Do you complete assignments given to you by the school?
`OF COURSE MANN!! i waste alot of my "printer ink" siaaaa~
everyday "photocopy"!! T_T

9. Everyone will tell lies, including white lies, intentionally or unintentionally. How often do you tell them?
`Well, i only tell lies about my personal things. Other than that, i do not tell lies.
It's hard for me to tell something personal because i supersuper do not like others knowing it =/ bo bian nid lie if they insist lurhhs =x=x=x=x=x bu shi gu yi DERR !! T_T hehehees~

BLEHHHHHHSS still got but rests are lamelame 1 so lazy to ans lurhhs! heheheees

Mentioninq of lame this word make me remind of sumthing =/=/
ytd niunai send this ________ (fill in the adjective) website to be me.
Web - http://failblog.org
See fer yourself ba HAHAHAAAS! =/

okokkk, now to ClownMS..
Everything was sweet there {:
The only thing tat made me fustrated was YokoYoko.
I bet you all must be wondering wads tat, but im not gonna tell you HAHAHHAAAA
i juz cant fix it, i need a coder to help me badly ):
well, im pretty sure those who read my blog cfm dunno how script npcs but nbms.
after i recovered from my sickness, i'll get bak to work and fix it {:

Asked ard who goes which poly and course 2 days ago.
Realise mostly go NP zzz
I wanted to go SP derr. i put all my 3 choices in SP lorrrsss
But landed in NP instead -.-
Go into my 5th choice : Financial Infomatics
Some people even asked me whats tats? got tat course 1 meh?
tat course so ulu 1 mehhh? i manage to find 1 who go into Financial info.. but is in SP -.-
den made me scare like tat course not good sia x.x
If i can choose wadeva course i wan, i would choose Accountancy or Banking.
sad lurhhs, i dint work hard and got wad i deserve .
Well, i cant blame on any1 but myself.
but nbms, i not the person who looks back-(keep blaming myself, stuck emotionally and dun wan face the world blahblahss)
I look forward oneee. :D
Financial Infomatics not exactly tat bad lurhhs. I do see some future in it x:

My sister wanted to go popular 2dae to buy books so i was forced to go.
Den we separated once we step in (you cant expect me to accompany her and buy her children books right-.- i got no patience for tat).
I went to the cd sections to see albums lo . Den i sian diao liao and decide to see some books.
The 1st thinking tat came to my mind is to find books related to biology.
idk y i juz love reading them(but i dislike studying it).
IDKK LEHHS!! i love bio but i dun like studying ITTTTTTTTTTTTT!!
when choosing courses, i oso wanted to put bio related courses but i juz dun like to study them and tink tat its not as practical as business thingy~
so i put bio related courses at the end.
I spend like 1 hr reading x.x i even try to memorise all 206 bones in adult body but fail la :P
den i read abt human parasites and make me thing of some irritating people when they sae their saliva or faeces will cuz skin irritation LOLLL =x=xx
SOO FUN LUHHS! it is enjoyable reading them lo heeees
den my sister bought her things and we left LOL
i was like T_T in my heart cuz cannot continue reading,
but nbms, i wun be studying them anymore, juz for personal interest.
HAHAHAAASSS!! =D

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a really great read!!!

Anonymous said...

Above all, a well written read!!!

Anonymous said...

This makes perfect sense to anyone!!

Anonymous said...

I could not agree with you more.

Anonymous said...

Admirable post...

Anonymous said...

At least some bloggers can write. My thanks for this writing!

Anonymous said...

You couldn't be more correct..

Anonymous said...

You are quite right on this one.