Wednesday, December 17

HAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!!
FINALLY GOT TIME TO BLOG CUZ SERVER CHECK LA! ;D

okok.. hmm.. lets start from last week
went to msia la! superly HOT MAN! OMFGGG!!
HOTTTT till abt to get me ROASTED LIAOOS LA!
nbms.. den come bak singapore
jueying called me for the chalet thingy..
kinda tired so i told her go on 2nd day lo =x


citrixMS was fun. but not till i accidentally reset all my aps -.-
you ask why would i do tis?
and the story goes like this
My char was so in love wid her dar and wanted to marry him BADLY
she rejected his proposals twice before den he probably dare not ask le
she rejected him cuz she doesnt wan to settle down and stick wid the same guy
she hates guys sticking ard her ass whenever she go but she loves to play ard
okokk den not long,
she tinks tat he is HER GUY and wanna marry him..
she waited but he wasnt initiative enuff(mayb cuz of the rejects)
so she decided to PROPOSE to him! YEAH!
she found him & told him she got serious things to tell him infront of many people in fm
and then she megaed asking him if he will marry her.
HE F6 for like 2mins.. she was sho dam afraid he mite reject her.
she waited and waited for the ans while ppl beside him kept telling him to accept.
he f6 and f6 and
F6!

she gib up her hopes le and decided to run awayy
juz as she was about to move, she dced.
den she return bak to maple and run away cuz too shy
even thou other ppl told her that sae he had agreed to marry herrr..
she tot that he doesnt want to marry when he F6 so she was heartbroken
den her fwens told her tat he f6 cuz he was shocked.. she doesnt believe..
den there was a cold war between them le.
den she go ard the world tokin to npc and dunno wad happen
her stats got reseted & she dced and when she got bak.. all stats bcum 4 le.
BUT NBMS!! lucky her owner, me is sho optimistic and decided to retrain~
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!!


suan lA!! {:

2dae my nuer maple messenger me and scolded me.
she sed i bully her.. and then she sobs and sed my char's dar ign.
she sed he scold her to shuddup and told me tat he kissed another girl.
den she ask me wad is flirt and so on..
my char's heart was soo broken when she knew he kissed another girl..
den my char questioned him.. it took him sometime to reply
he told her tat he was juz showing her nuer wad is flirt
the person he kissed was my char's mei
she was obviously jealous.
she knew tat her dar and her mei were in very good terms

they gave their fullest attention to each other
they were like...... veryveryveryvery good fwens..
well, they call each other superdarling
he wb others instead of my char
previously, she saw his pet name had her mei's ign in it and it was still there till now
all of these adds up to her jealousy bcuz she realli realli love him very muchh
Poor SexyCakee,
she probably knew that a break would happen soon so she is getting ready for it
cuz it seems like her dar does not love her as much as before anymore

No comments: