Sunday, May 13

Kids colouring day ? LOL

Though I havent really touch on my actual jobscope yet and now I am mingling with the kids,

I reeeeeallly love what I am doing nowwwwwww ! :DD

Yes, they at times are nonsensical, irritating, too energetic and unable to really focus,
But I have a lot of fun with them ! ^_______^

I dont have younger children as my friends before,
I have plenty of kiddy cousins but as you know, all my relatives in msia.
So i all along wanna get close to children but dont have chance to till now ):

I get to finally get close to children and talk stupidily LOLLLSSS x:
HA HA HA !






I woke up @ 7am, go piano with sis, end @ 12pm.
Rushed to redhill & Start work @ 1230pm so..

I KNOW I LOOKED DAMN CUI DAMN FREAKING CUI K !!!!!!!!
damnnn cui that's why i think i shud not post on fb LOL

` didnt really celebrate mother's day on the day itself today cuz of work :\

No comments: